Wednesday, January 2, 2019

Gospel Music: De Alphonsus - Am Grateful (Prod. By Jah Coast)


Am a Nigerian from Delta State and I reside in Sapele, Delta State. I had a degree in Mathematics back 2012 in Delta state university Abraka.  During my early age as a child, I have always had the desire to sing but my voice wasn't encouraging enough to the extent that some people never wanna hear my voice whenever they are rehearsing a song. So I went solo and decided to do my thing in my own way. And God helped me, seriously no matter how the voice bad reach, note this, am not singing for the glory of any man and if i don't sing for God with this gift he has given me, the heavens won't be happy with me. And I actually got the inspiration to do this song when I was reflecting on God's endless love, mercy and grace on me, and all my heart could say at that point in time is "AM GRATEFUL".




No comments:

Post a Comment